Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
CSP Services GmbH and our third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
What types of technologies do we use?
How do we use them?
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services to provide the feature you have requested.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
- For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our services and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_allowed||Functionality. Cookie notice||WordPress||6 months|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_declined||Functionality. Cookie notice||WordPress||6 months|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functionality. Cookie notice||WordPress||Session|
|1P_JAR||Based on recent searches and previous interactions, custom ads are shown on Google sites.||1 week|
|CONSENT||Stores visitors’ preferences and personalizes ads.||Persistent|
|NID||Stores visitors’ preferences and personalizes ads on Google websites based on recent searches and interactions.||6 months|
|OTZ||Links activities of website visitors to other devices that are previously logged in via the Google account. In this way, advertisements are tailored to different devices.||1 month|
|SIDCC||Security cookie to confirm visitor authenticity, prevent fraudulent use of login data and protect visitor data from unauthorized access.||3 months|
|ANID||Lists ads on Google sites based on recent searches.||Persistent|
|SAPISID||Google collects visitor information for videos hosted by YouTube.||Persistent|
|SSID||Google collects visitor information for videos hosted by YouTube on maps integrated with Google Maps.||Persistent|
|HSID||Security cookie to confirm visitor authenticity, prevent fraudulent use of login data and protect user data from unauthorized access.||2 years|
|APISID||Personalizes Google ads on websites based on recent searches and interactions.||2 years|
|SID||Security cookie to confirm visitor authenticity, prevent fraudulent use of login data and protect visitor data from unauthorized access.||2 years|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||google.com||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSID||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||google.com||2 years|
|__Secure-APISID||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||google.com||8 months|
|__Secure-HSID||To secure digitally signed and encrypted data from the unique Google ID and store the most recent login time that Google uses to identify visitors, prevent fraudulent use of login data and protect visitor data from unauthorized parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to display relevant and personalized advertising content.||google.com||8 months|
|__Secure-SSID||Stores information about how the visitor uses the website and about the advertisements that may have been seen before the visitor visits the website. Also used to customize ads on Google domains.||google.com||8 months|
|_gali||is used by Google Analytics to determine which links on a page that are being clicked.||google.com||Immediately|
|_ga||This cookie is a Google Analytics persistent cookie which is used to distinguish unique users.||google.com||Immediately|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||google.com||1 day|
|_gat||This cookie is used to throttle request rate. These are third party cookies that are placed on your device to allow us to use the Google Analytics service. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.||google.com||Immediately|
|player, vuid, _abexps, auto_load_stats, clips, has_logged_in, has_seen_upgrade, site_settings, stats_end_date, stats_start_date, vimeo, vimeo_player, optimizelyBuckets, optimizelyEndUserId, optimizelySegments||Vimeo uses some cookies to check if users select some features or certain preferences. Find out more about each cookie used by Vimeo in their current cookie list.||vimeo.com||Session|
How can you opt-out?
- Change cookie configuration
Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects.
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.